The ski slope in Przemyśl is located a short distance from the city center, on the slope of Zniesienie Mountain and is directly adjacent to the wooded City Park. Slope was officially opened in January 2006, while in December of the same year, the “beginner’s slope” was introduced for skiing, along with a T-bar lift and a year-round luge track.
- KL 1 – the lower one, two-passenger, transporting skiers from the lower parking lot to the foot of the slope
Difference in levels: 39 m
Railway line capacity: 1050 people / hour
Winter season: transport of pedestrians and skiers (skis in hands)
Summer season (only weekends): transport of pedestrians and cyclists (the bike travels separately)
- KL 2 – the top one, three-passenger, running along the downhill routes
Length: 740 m
Difference in levels: 110 m
Railway line capacity: 1656 people / hour
Winter season: transport of skiers (skis on legs)
- Low rope guidance at “beginner’s slope”
- Route No. 1 (Blue) – Length: 830 m,
- Route No. 2 (Green) – length: 830 m,
- Route No. 3 (Blue) – Length: 1200 m (Opened in the 2010/2011 season),
- Beginner’s slope – Length: 50 m, level difference: 3m .
The routes are artificially lit, snowed and groomed.
For users in the ski station there are:
- 2 gastronomic points (at the top of the slope),
- ski equipment rental and ski-service (at the bottom parking),
- ski school (upper station at “beginner’s slope”).
The rescuers of the “Bieszczadzka GOPR”, “Przemyśl PCK”, and the patrols of the Municipal Guards with the Police, watch over the safety of skiers.
In the winter season, the slope is open from 9.00 – 21.00.
Ticket-offices (open from 8.45 to 20.30) are located at:
- car park at the bottom station (Sanocka Street),
- at the top station (Pasteura – Zniesienie Street).
More information can be obtained from the main page of the ski slope.